Texas A&M University Francis Hall Renovation
College Station, TX
Renovation of the three-story, 32,500 SF Francis Hall, built in 1918 and home to the University’s Construction Science Department. The renovated Francis Hall includes specialty labs, auditorium, exhibit hall, student lounge, conference/bid room, classrooms and administrative suites. The building features many learning environments, including a state-of-the-art Building Information Modeling studio and exposed mechanical, electrical and structural systems that serve as a learning laboratory.
- 2016 ABC National Excellence in Construction – Pyramid Award
- 2015 ABC Houston Excellence in Construction – ICE Award
- 2016 AGC Alliant Build America Award
- 2015 AGC TBB Outstanding Construction Award
- 2015 ENR Texas-Louisiana Regional Best Project